Dr. Pia Lieb the “Celebrity Cosmetic Dentist” of The Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC is one of the most recognized cosmetic dentists in the world and practices cosmetic, prosthetic, implant, and reconstructive dentistry in NYC on the Upper East Side: 30 E 60th St, #402, New York, NY 10022.
Dr. Lieb comes with impressive credentials, DMD, DDS and 14 years teaching experience at New York University in New York, NY. The Upper East Side, NYC cosmetic dentist runs a highly specialized state-of-the-art practice and treats patients from throughout NYC and the world.
Dr. Lieb has a large celebrity / model clientele following and is known in New York City as “the celebrity cosmetic dentist” and the go-to “smile makeover” cosmetic dentist. Dr. Lieb believes in absolute patient confidentiality. When you are a patient at The Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC it’s all about you, your health, your appearance and your confidence in our work and your dental satisfaction.
You can see Dr. Lieb’s cosmetic dentistry her work every day in the pages of In Style, Vogue, Hampton’s Magazine, Life & Style, Modern Bride, People, Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, OK, Bridal Guide, Redbook, Cosmo Girl, New Beauty, and Elle Magazine (to name a few,) in addition to just about every other fashion magazine available. Dr. Lieb has been featured on TLC’s “10 Years Younger” reality show and has appeared on numerous news local NYC News channels and national television channels including Fox, NBC and CBS as an NYC cosmetic dental expert.
* Dr. Pia Lieb is highly regarded as a leading authority in NYC in cosmetic, reconstructive, implant dentistry, and is a top rated, best in class NYC dentist on Vitals, HealthGrades, MakeMeHeal, Google+, RateMDs, and other dentist rating websites.
The NYC Cosmetic Dentist, Pia Lieb, DDS impressive credentials include:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Current, Clinical Assistant Professor New York University College of Dentistry, New York, New York
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
The Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC has created a warm, contemporary, welcoming atmosphere and is always accepting new patients including patients from international concierges. Our experienced friendly team will welcome you, assist you with your travel,and our dental team will listen to your needs and goals. We look forward to establishing long-term relationships with our patients, as well as dispelling anxiety and changing the way you view visits to the dentist: we offer pain-free anxiety-free dental sedation! Our Upper East Side, NYC practice has a strong emphasis on single appointment anxiety-free sedation dentistry.
With sedation dentistry, any patient can receive anxiety-free pain-free dental care. The Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC understands the importance of helping dental and cosmetic dentistry patients feel relaxed and comfortable during dental procedures. Sedation is a process used by our Manhattan, New York Cosmetic Dentist to establish a relaxed, easy and calm state through the use of sedatives. Sedative drugs (tranquillizers, depressants, anti-anxiety medications, etc.) can be prescribed by the NYC dentist in a variety of ways to calm your dental anxiety. If you feel that sedation is necessary for your dental care, please phone our Upper East Side, NYC dental practice to learn more about sedation dentistry.
Mercury Free: We are a strictly amalgam (mercury) free New York City dental practice. We use only safe, bio compatible tooth coloured filling material for your overall health.
The Upper East Side, NYC Dentist diagnoses, treats, and manage your overall oral health care needs, including gum care, oral cancer screening, dental fillings, crowns, veneers, and preventive dentistry. Dr. Pia Lieb offers the following General Dentistry procedures as part of all her Cosmetic Dentistry treatments at her Upper East Side, NYC office:
- Dental Check-Ups: According to the New York City Cosmetic Dentist, the secret to beautiful, healthy teeth and smile lies in consistent dental hygiene, regular brushing and the dental-check-up exam. In addition to an x-ray, all the surfaces of the teeth, along with the patient’s gums, are checked by the dentist. The surfaces of the oral tissues are also examined for normal color and shape. If you cannot remember the last time you had an annual check-up,you are likely way past due. Don’t worry – we offer pain free, anxiety-free dentistry. You won’t feel a thing. Regular oral exams and dental check-ups include oral cancer screening, taking X-rays which are critical to be sure your teeth and gums are healthy as the NYC dentist aims to ensure your oral health.
- Teeth Cleanings: Routine dental cleanings are important to maintaining good oral hygiene. Professional dental cleanings can remove plaque and stains that may develop even with careful brushing and flossing, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach. It is recommended that you visit the dentist for a cleaning once every six months.
- Gum Disease Treatments: Gum disease originates in the gums, where infections form from harmful bacteria and other materials left behind from eating. Early warning signs include chronic bad breath, tender or painful swollen gums and minor bleeding after brushing or flossing. Gum disease has a high correlation with heart disease if left untreated.
The NYC dentist is renowned for her cosmetic dentistry and for creating some of the most celebrated smiles worldwide. Cosmetic dentistry often has a direct effect of a person’s self-esteem and mental health by restoring a tarnished smile to a dazzling one. Dr. Pia Lieb offers the following Cosmetic Dentistry procedures at her Upper East Side, NYC office:
- A “Smile Makeover“ is the process of improving the look of ones smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, composite fillings, crowns and Invisalign. Dr. Pia Lieb is the recognized in Smile Makeovers in NYC. Cosmetic Dentistry patients from around the world fly to NYC to have Dr. Pia Lieb perform their Smile Makeovers; usually under sedation dentistry (a painless anxiety-free process that many patients elect). A smile makeover, as performed by the Upper East Side NYC Cosmetic Dentist, will restore chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth, restore your bite, and return the muscles that control your jaw movement to their natural position. Smile makeovers are customized by Dr. Pia Lieb according to your unique considerations and restore beauty and youthfulness to the patients smile. The results are incredibly gratifying for both the patient and the dentist.
- Dental Implants: As a prospective dental implant patient at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC, you’ll have a one-on-one consultation with the best in class cosmetic dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb, to determine your dental implants needs and expectations. After that, you’ll return for the surgical placement of your dental implants. The Upper East Side, NYC Cosmetic Dentist puts your comfort and needs first, ensuring that you’re as relaxed as possible throughout the entire visit and even offers sedation dentistry.
- Laser teeth whitening with “Laser Smile” is one of the newest methods available for teeth whitening. The Upper East Side, NYC Cosmetic Dentist uses the most state-of-the- art lasers for teeth whitening “LaserSmile™” and the procedure is painless and can be performed very quickly. Laser teeth whitening is popular because the procedure generally takes 20 minutes. Laser teeth whitening results can be seen instantly and result in a significantly more youthful appearance.
- Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made by the NYC Cosmetic Dentist and consist of shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with Dr. Lieb.
- A dental crown is used to entirely cover or “cap” a damaged tooth. Besides strengthening a damaged tooth, a crown can be used to improve a tooth’s appearance, shape or alignment. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape and structure for function. Porcelain or ceramic crowns can be matched to the color of your natural teeth.
- Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom made series of aligners created for you and only you by the NYC Cosmetic Dentist. Invisalign aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete and you achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted. The best part of the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays are a more conservative way of restoring normal tooth structure after decay or other damage. Inlays and onlays are known as indirect fillings because unlike a standard filling that is done in a dentist’s office, both are made in a laboratory and cemented or bonded to the surface of the tooth during a second visit. Unlike standard fillings, inlays and onlays do not weaken the tooth structure, but actually strengthens it. An inlay is performed when the tooth structure replaced is within the cusp tips of the tooth. If the damage is more extensive and the new structure covers the entire chewing surface including one or more tooth cusps, the procedure is called an onlay.
- Composite fillings are a tooth colored plastic dental resin used to restore decayed teeth. Composite fillings were created as an alternative to traditional metal dental fillings and are much more aesthetically pleasing. Composite filling are also used for cosmetic improvements of the smile ( “Smile Makeovers”) by having the NYC Cosmetic Dentist change the color of the teeth, reshaping teeth and close gaps. Composite Resin Dental Fillings are strong, durable, and make for a very natural looking beautiful smile.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation Makeover Dentistry is offered by the best in class NYC Cosmetic Dentist. The difference between a “smile makeover: and “full mouth restoration”, is mainly a matter difference of procedures. A smile makeover will consist largely of cosmetic procedures whereas a full mouth restoration will combine general and restorative procedures. Both types of comprehensive treatment plans share a single goal: to restore a smile to its optimal health and beauty
Restorative Dentistry: The Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC undertake most aspects of Restorative Dentistry within the practice including crown and bridgework, dental implants, periodontal (gum) treatment, and removable dentures. The term “restorative dentistry” refers to the integrated management of oral health problems and restoring the mouth to a functional and beautiful state.
It is the NYC’s Cosmetic Dentist, Pia Lieb. DDS’ commitment to her dentistry patients that has earned her the reputation of being one of NYC’s top cosmetic dentists. Dr. Pia Lieb’s office specializes in taking exceptional care of each dental patient from the initial complimentary consultation to the post-operative period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the Surgeon’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome.
If you are in need of a general dentistry, restorative dentistry, prosthetic, implant dentistry or cosmetic dentistry we offer a comprehensive range of quality dental services for you. Please feel free to contact the Upper East Side, NYC dentist:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center of NYC
Pia Lieb, DDS
30 E 60th St #402
New York, NY 10022