The best in class NYC cosmetic dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb, of Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC will enhance your smile with modern advances in cosmetic dentistry — from subtle touch-ups to major overhauls. Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC provides a variety of treatments that can help create the perfect aesthetic for you — tailored and customized to get natural results that last.
You’ve made the right choice. Contact us today. New Patients Always Welcome. Free Consultations.
- Insurance accepted
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Dr. Pia Lieb
381 Park Ave S
New York, NY 10016
T: (646) 832-4386
Dr. Pia Lieb is the absolute best at what she does. I have never experienced a dentist as diligent and knowledgeable. She is a real life Tooth Fairy who has given me the ability to smile with a confidence that does not go unnoticed. Everywhere I go my teeth are an absolute showstopper! ~ Google
- A “Smile Makeover“ is the process of improving the look of ones smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, composite fillings, crowns and Invisalign®. Dr. Pia Lieb is the recognized leader in Smile Makeovers in NYC.
- Dental Implants Restoration: As a prospective dental implant patient at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC, you’ll have a one-on-one consultation with the best in class cosmetic dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb, to determine your dental implants needs and expectations.
- Laser Teeth Whitening with Laser Smile™ is one of the newest methods available for teeth whitening.
- Dental Veneers (Porcelain Veneers) are wafer-thin, custom-made by the NYC Cosmetic Dentist and consist of shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with Dr. Lieb.
- A Dental Crown is used to entirely cover or “cap” a damaged tooth.
- Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you by the NYC Cosmetic Dentist. I
- Inlays and Onlays are a more conservative way of restoring normal tooth structure after decay or other damage. Inlays and onlays are known as indirect fillings because unlike a standard filling that is done in a dentist’s office, both are made in a laboratory and cemented or bonded to the surface of the tooth during a second visit.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation Makeover Dentistry is offered by the best in class NYC Cosmetic Dentist. The difference between a “smile makeover” and “full mouth restoration”, is mainly a matter difference of procedures. A smile makeover will consist largely of cosmetic procedures whereas a full mouth restoration will combine general and restorative procedures. Both types of comprehensive treatment plans share a single goal: to restore a smile to its optimal health and beauty.
- Lip Augmentation, BOTOX & Fillers: These cosmetic enhancements can be performed at the same time as your dental treatment.
Dr. Pia Lieb offers the following General Dentistry procedures as part of all her Cosmetic Dentistry treatments at her Gramercy Park, NYC office:
- Dental Check-Ups: According to the NYC Cosmetic Dentist, the secret to beautiful, healthy teeth and smile lies in consistent dental hygiene, regular brushing and the dental-check-up exam.
- Teeth Cleanings: Professional dental cleanings can remove plaque and stains that may develop even with careful brushing and flossing, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach.
- Restorative Dentistry: The Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC undertakes most aspects of Restorative Dentistry within the practice including crown and bridgework, restorative dental implants, and removable dentures. The term “restorative dentistry” refers to the integrated management of oral health problems and restoring the mouth to a functional and beautiful state.
With an unmatched passion for dentistry, Dr. Lieb and our professional team of experts have extensive knowledge of all aspects of cosmetic dentistry. When it comes to finding the right cosmetic dentist in Manhattan, NYC to transform your smile, Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC is a practice you can trust.
Nearby Hotels for Out of Town Patients
- Royalton Park Avenue
420 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016
- Freehand New York
23 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010
- The James New York – NoMad
22 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016
- W New York – Union Square
201 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10003
- Hyatt Union Square
134 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
- Lotte New York Palace
455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016
- The Sherry-Netherland
781 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016
- The Peninsula New York
700 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Park South Hotel
124 E 28th St, New York, NY 10016
- Made Hotel
44 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001
- The Standard, East Village
25 Cooper Sq, New York, NY 10003
If you are in need of a general dentistry, restorative dentistry, prosthetic, implant dentistry or cosmetic dentistry we offer a comprehensive range of quality dental services for you. Please feel free to contact the Gramercy Park, NYC cosmetic dentist today.
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, DDS
381 Park Ave S #908
New York, NY 10016