Tooth Crown Dentistry With Your Manhattan Dentist
One of the many advantages Dr. Pia Lieb provides that is unique to our dental practice and a true convenience to our cosmetic dental patients is our CEREC technology. You can have a Dental Crown custom-fabricated and placed in just two visits to our Manhattan, NYC office.
“Dr. Lieb is amazing and after two days of treatments it’s like going to visit a friend. She’s very professional and she does all she can to help find the best solution for you.”
– Roberta Gerra
Dental Crowns, also known as caps, slide over the teeth to hide misshapen, post root canal, misaligned, discolored, or other tooth / teeth imperfections. Dental crowns cover and protect cracked teeth, increase comfort, and offer extra support to teeth that are weak or damaged.
Unlike veneers, porcelain crowns cover all surfaces of the tooth and are used only when the tooth is fractured or very broken down. The porcelain used varies according to your custom specifications to create a strong and natural-looking smile. Because our dental crowns are made of porcelain, they do not leave a black line at the gum level as seen in so many conventional crowns.
Benefits of Dental Crowns:
Our dental crowns will:
- Preserve post root canal teeth.
- Protect your tooth from further damage or decay.
- Eliminate any pain or sensitivity related to existing tooth / teeth damage.
- Allow you to eat and chew as usual.
- Blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth. Our crowns are color-matched to your teeth and won’t stick out or look unnatural. Instead your crowns can enhance your smile’s appearance and improve your confidence.
Dr. Lieb is a top cosmetic dentist who won’t quit until you are completely satisfied with your smile. To find out more about our Porcelain Crowns, call us at our office today if you are in the Manhattan NYC area!