The best in class NYC cosmetic dentist, Pia Lieb, DDS of the Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC prides herself on providing the highest quality dental care in a comfortable and caring environment at her state-of-the-art NYC dental practice for all dental check-ups. As one of the most sought-after NYC dentist she takes care of your oral hygiene needs painlessly and quickly – and the entire staff is dedicated to giving all dental patients a warm and friendly welcome.
The NYC dentist offers best in class quality and empathetic dental services at a very reasonable price. Your smile is very important to us and we take the time to keep it looking beautiful and healthy, so you can continue to feel great about your smile. Once Dr. Lieb determines your dental needs during your check-up she then recommends the most feasible treatment whilst ensuring your visit is a positive and anxiety-free experience.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC was established to comfortably provide our dental patients with a full range of dental care services in one, modern, state-of-the-art, conveniently located Gramercy Park, NYC office. The Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC offers a best in class, top rated, dental experience —from general dental check-ups for new and existing patients, to simple cleanings, the most sophisticated crown, bridge, denture and implant restorations. We provide cosmetic dental treatment including veneers, in-office dental whitening, and Invisalign® orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Pia is patient, friendly, gentle and most importantly super talented and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to a friend or returning myself. A smile is so important to our confidence and to how we feel on a daily basis and so its worth going to see the best in the field to ensure you get the best results! I walked in with no confidence and now I want to smile at every person I pass in the street. ~ Google
Reasons Why You Need a Dental Check Up:
- To prevent gum disease: Gum (periodontal) disease is a bacterial infection caused by plaque (the sticky, colorless, bacteria-filled film that adheres to your teeth). As plaque builds up on teeth, it hardens and becomes tartar, which can be difficult to remove. The bacteria in plaque produce toxins that irritate the gums and cause inflammation and gingivitis (bad breath which can result in chronic bad breath). If bacteria are not removed and the inflammation continues, the gum tissues can be destroyed and more advanced stages of gum disease may follow which can result in the necessity for various surgical dental operations.
- To keep your teeth: Dental check–ups and cleanings and brushing and flossing in between visits are vital to keeping your teeth.
- To have a brighter smile: Teeth cleaning by your dentist or hygienist, however, can often remove these external stains – and it promotes good oral health. In addition to removing plaque and tartar during your cleaning, your teeth will be polished to a beautiful shine.
- To prevent bad breath: Persistent bad breath (halitosis) has oral causes such as poor oral hygiene, periodontal disease, a coating on the surface of the tongue, food stuck between teeth, unclean dentures, oral carcinomas or throat infections. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are the best way to make sure that you are maintaining good oral hygiene.
- To help maintain overall health: There is mounting evidence of a connection between a person’s oral and overall health. Recent studies have linked heart disease and strokes to gum disease. Although no causal relationships have been discovered, a dental cleaning every six months to keep your teeth and gums healthy could possibly reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. In addition, if you have regular oral examinations, your dentist may be the first health care provider to diagnose a health problem in its early stages.
For more information or to schedule a consultation for a Dental Check-up please feel free to contact the best in class Gramercy Park, NYC dentist:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, MD, DDS
381 Park Ave S #908
New York, NY 10016