Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC offers Invisalign® and is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures that the Midtown East NYC Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb. offers at her state-of-the art dental practice.
Benefits of Invisalign® Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Invisalign® effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, cross-bite, overbite and underbite.
- Straightens your teeth without the need for visible braces.
- Very affordable: Significantly less expensive then braces.
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Lets you remove the device when you want.
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
- Invisalign® Teen: Provides up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken. Teens love the use of Invisalign® due to the invisibility of the product.
I can’t rate this cosmetic dentist high enough. I have just finished an 8 month plan with Dr. Pia after approaching her to help get me a better, more confident smile and it’s exactly what I got (through Invisalign, whitening and veneer treatment). It’s literally been a life changer for me – I’m so happy with the results. And the whole team at the clinic could not be more professional, supportive and welcoming. Thank you guys!!! ~ Google
Invisalign® Before & After:
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to cosmetic dentistry to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete and you achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted. The best part of the whole Invisalign® process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
How Do Invisalign™ Clear Aligners Work Exactly?
- The Invisalign® system works on the same principles of teeth straightening with traditional metal braces. However, Invisalign is much more comfortable because there are no wires or metal pieces, they have a clear design and each aligner is generated following a computer progression.
Your Invisalign® teeth straightening will progress as follow:
- Firstly the NYC Cosmetic Dentist will take you bite impressions;
- Then, these impressions are laser scanned to generate 3D images in a computer,
- Finally, a series of clear aligners are created, each progressively moving your teeth towards the desired position.
- Over the course of the Invisalign® treatment, you will have between 10 – 30 set of aligners (this varies from case to case), each of the Invisalign® aligners should be worn for the period of 2 weeks, which means the treatment time span can vary from 3 to 15 months, and you only need to visit the dentist every 2 to 3 months instead of every 3 to 4 weeks as required when wearing regular metal braces.
- You will need to take the Invisalign® trays off to eat; other than that, they stay on for 20 hours a day.
For more information or a complimentary Invisalign® consultation with the Invisalign® certified cosmetic dentist please feel free to contact the Gramercy Park, NYC dentist:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, MD, DDS
381 Park Ave S #402
New York, NY 10016