Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC (Murry Hill / Gramercy Park) offers offer the most state-of-the-art laser teeth whitening service available in NYC: “LaserSmile™” by Biolase. Pia Lieb, DDS has performed thousands of Laser Teeth Whitening treatments on men and women throughout NYC (and on patients from around the world who are seeking the “best” laser teeth whitening treatment when they are in NYC).
Laser Teeth Whitening with LaserSmile™ is considered a best in class FDA-approved device for Laser Teeth Whitening. The Gramercy Park, NYC Dentist is the first in NYC to offer this laser Teeth Whitening device to her patients. A professional dental cleaning procedure may be advised (in all cases) to help the Teeth Whitening treatment penetrate deeper and more evenly.
Teeth discolorations can be caused by smoking cigarettes, dietary habits such as excessive tea or coffee consumption and red wine consumption, the effects of childhood antibiotics or, most commonly – due to time. As we get older our teeth may begin to appear discolored due to the natural aging process. Teeth Whitening can rejuvenate the effects of aging and help you recapture a beautiful, vibrant, youthful smile.
Brilliant job!! So much easier to smile when you know your teeth look great and makes you look younger! ~ Google
Benefits of Teeth Whitening with LaserSmile™ at our Gramercy Park, NYC, dental practice:
- Dramatically shorter laser teeth whitening treatment – average teeth whitening time is approximately 20 minutes.
- LaserSmile™ time avoids excess heat & sensitivity common to other teeth whitening devices – promoting patient comfort, safety, and self-confidence.
- Teeth whitening assists with the appearance of youth, health and vitality.
- Fastest laser teeth whitening on the market.
- Pain Free Teeth Whitening.
- Improves confidence.
- Look 10 years younger!
What to expect during your Laser Teeth Whitening treatment at Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC:
- Your teeth are firstly cleaned by your dentist and a ‘before’ photograph is taken.
- A coating is applied to protect your gums during the laser teeth whitening session.
- An FDA approved gel is then carefully applied to each tooth individually.
- Each tooth is exposed to the laser. It is the interaction of the laser with the gel on the teeth which produces the whitening effect.
- The gel is removed.
- An ‘after treatment’ photograph is taken. You can see and enjoy your whiter, brighter smile immediately.
Please note: You will need to be careful about some of the things you eat and drink for the first two days after the laser teeth whitening treatment. Red wine and black tea are the main things to avoid / minimize for a few days after your laser teeth whitening treatment.
For more information or to schedule a laser teeth whitening consultation with the best in class NYC cosmetic dentist please feel free to contact the Gramercy Park, NYC cosmetic dentist:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, MD, DDS
381 Park Ave S #908
New York, NY 10016