In-Office Laser Tooth Whitening Services in Manhattan
Dr. Pia Lieb offers ”LaserSmile™” by Biolase.
Laser Teeth Whitening with LaserSmile™ is an FDA medically approved device for laser Teeth Whitening. A professional dental cleaning procedure may be advised (in all cases) to help the Teeth Whitening treatment penetrate deeper and more evenly.
Teeth discolorations can be caused by smoking cigarettes, dietary habits such as excessive tea or coffee consumption and red wine consumption, the effects of childhood antibiotics or, most commonly – due to time. As we get older our teeth may begin to appear discolored due to the natural aging process. Tooth Whitening can rejuvenate your teeth and help you recapture a beautiful, vibrant, youthful smile of white teeth.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening with LaserSmile™:
- Dramatically shorter laser teeth whitening treatment – average teeth whitening time is approximately 20 minutes
- LaserSmile™ time avoids excess heat & sensitivity common to other teeth whitening devices – promoting patient comfort, safety, and self-confidence
- Teeth Whitening Assists with the appearance of youth, health and vitality
- Fastest laser teeth whitening on the market
- Improves confidence
- Look 10 years younger!
What to expect during your Laser Teeth Whitening treatment:
- Your teeth are first cleaned by your dentist and a ‘before’ photograph is taken.
- A coating is applied to protect your gums during the laser teeth whitening session
- An FDA approved gel is then carefully applied to each tooth individually
- The whitening gel is exposed to the laser light which activates the deep whitening agents in the gel.
- The gel is removed
- An ‘after treatment’ photograph is taken. You can see and enjoy your whiter, brighter smile immediately.
Please note: you will need to be a little careful about some of the things you eat and drink for the first two days after the laser tooth whitening treatment. Red wine and black tea are the main things to avoid / minimize for a few days after your laser teeth whitening treatment.
Call us to set up a tooth whitening appointment and get beautiful, white teeth! We are conveniently located in the Flatiron area of Manhattan and are currently accepting new patients.