Porcelain dental crowns add beauty to your smile. Dr. Pia Lieb’s skill at crafting comfortable, beautiful, long-lasting dental crowns has made the Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry destinations in NYC.
An advantage to selecting Dr. Pia Lieb is unique to our dental practice and a true convenience to our cosmetic dental patients: you can have a dental crown custom-fabricated and placed in just two office visit. This is unlike many other cosmetic dental offices in NYC.
Dental crowns, also known as caps, slide over the teeth to hide misshapen, post root canal, misaligned, discolored, or other tooth / teeth imperfections. Dental crowns cover and protect cracked teeth, increase comfort, and offer extra support to teeth that are weak or damaged.
Dr. Pia Lieb is the absolute best at what she does. I have never experienced a dentist as diligent and knowledgeable. She is a real life Tooth Fairy who has given me the ability to smile with a confidence that does not go unnoticed. Everywhere I go my teeth are an absolute showstopper! ~ Google
Unlike veneers, porcelain crowns cover all surfaces of the tooth and are used only when the tooth is fractured or very broken down. The porcelain used varies according to your custom specifications as that used for veneers so they are strong and look just as natural. Because Dental Crowns are made of porcelain they do not leave a black line at the gum level as seen in so many conventional crowns.
Benefits of Dental Crowns:
- Dental Crowns protect post root canal teeth.
- Dental Crowns will protect your tooth from further damage or decay.
- Dental Crown will eliminate any pain or sensitivity related to existing tooth / teeth damage.
- Dental Crowns are sturdy and will allow you to eat and chew as usual.
- Dental Crowns blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth: the crowns are color-matched to your teeth, which means the crown will not stick out or look unnatural when it’s finally in place.
For more information or a complimentary Dental Crowns consultation please feel free to contact our cosmetic dental practice in Manhattan, NY:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, DDS
381 Park Ave S #904
New York, NY 10016