Dental implants restoration is offered by Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC. As a prospective dental implant patient at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC (located in Manhattan, NYC), you’ll have a one-on-one consultation with the best in class cosmetic dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb, to determine your dental implants needs and expectations. The NYC Cosmetic Dentist puts your comfort and needs first, ensuring that you’re as relaxed as possible throughout the entire visit and even offers sedation dentistry.
Why select Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC to complete your dental implants?
- All dental implants are restored at the cosmetic dentist’s Gramercy Park, NYC location by the cosmetic dentist herself.
- Sedation dentistry (pain free dentistry) is available.
- All implant (porcelain crown) work guaranteed.
One of the greatest benefits of dental implants is that they allow each tooth to stand alone, without requiring invasive bridgework or alterations to neighboring healthy teeth. This preserves healthy tooth enamel and provides dental implant patients with independent teeth that are easy to care for. Dental implants are each topped with a tooth-colored porcelain crown that will look and function the way your natural tooth once did.
After doing my research of other local Manhattan cosmetic dentists I picked Dr. Pia for my smile treatment. Dr. Pia and her team did an amazing job. I just don’t stop smiling now. Best money I ever spent. Life changing!! ~ Google
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry there are significant benefits to electing dental implants, including:
- Dental implants are the closest cosmetic dental procedure next to healthy, natural teeth.
- Dental implant treatment has a track record of reliable, long-term successful outcomes and is often considered “more predictable” than other treatments to repair or replace missing teeth, including bridgework, removable appliances and treatment of failing root canal (endodontic) therapy.
- Dental implants are strong and stable: the dental implant looks, feels, fits and functions similar to a natural tooth.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution where as dental bridges only last five to seven years (perhaps 10) but at some point they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime.
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken, sad and old. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
- Cavities can’t occur in an implant-restored crown.
If you are in need of dental implants restoration please feel free to contact the best in class, top rated NYC cosmetic dentist:
Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC
Pia Lieb, DDS
381 Park Ave S #904
New York, NY 10016